Climax Studios was established nearly 30 years ago, we have an extensive history in developing all kinds of digital experiences across all formats, and we have won multiple awards along the way.
You take your creativity seriously and games should be what get you fired up and passionate. At Climax we embrace those who see things in a different way and aren't afraid to try-out new things and push themselves out of their comfort zones.
We are seeking a passionate U.I. programmer who has a strong background in U.I. programming for video games; you will have worked on at least one commercial project from concept to delivery. You'll be based out of our new state of the art space located in the heart of the city of London EC1. Hybrid options are avaialble.
• Improve and maintain various areas of our user interfaces
• Develop new U.I. functionality
• Contribute to the improvement of our internal U.I. systems and libraries
• Contribute to the U.I. design process
• Analyse, debug and fix issues
• Minimum two years professional C++ experience.
• Multi-platform & console development experience.
• A concrete understanding of U.I./ U.X. design principles.
• Extensive Unreal experience.
• Superb problem-solving skills
• Multi-platform and console development experience.
• A positive can-do attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong time management and organisational skills.
Please don't forget to include your CV, a cover letter, and most importantly a link to your GitHub, website or portfolio, it's very difficult for us to assess your code abilities if you don't provide us with any. Please remember that we make games and games are fun so it we would love to receive a well- written and passionate cover letter.Benefits
Role Information: EN
Studio: Climax Studios
Location: Europe, United Kingdom, London
Employment Type: Permanent
Working Pattern: Full Time, Hybrid