Founded nearly 30 years ago, and part of the Keyword Studios Group since 2021, Climax Studios has an extensive history in developing all kinds of digital experiences across all formats, and we have won multiple awards along the way. We have a state-of-the-art studio located in the heart of the beautiful Gunwharf Quays in Portsmouth overlooking the Harbour.
The Senior HR Administrator will support the Climax Studios HR Manager. This includes but is not limited to supporting performance management and development processes, absence management, talent review, recruitment, HR projects, training, HR reporting, HR compliance, benefits, supporting payroll & personnel administration process and other.
Duties and Responsibilities
Full scope of HR tasks including but not limited to:
• Assist with maintaining HR Policies, Processes, Handbooks and updating them in line withlegislative changes.
• Work with the HR Manager to ensure that Studio Heads and Employees are updated in companypolicies and processes.
• Support the HR team in Employee Relations matters – arranging meetings, preparing letters,contracts and taking minutes when required.
• Respond to internal and external queries on all areas of HR, escalating where appropriate.
• Support hiring, onboarding, off boarding, performance and pay reviews, job changes andpersonnel administration process.
• Update local and corporate HR systems and tools and maintain the data accuracy.
• Preparing requested reports and analyses.
• Maintain HR Databases, ensuring updates are made in a timely fashion and carrying outregular data cleanses.
• Supporting employee engagement activities in the UK.
• Support the Recruitment Manager with Visa allocations and Visa application process
• Manage all processes of the full employee life cycle – onboarding, probation, pay and performance reviews, job changes, training & development, offboarding, maternity/paternity, annual leave, updates, data cleanses and sickness records etc
• Update and create HR forms, templates, and processes.
• Provide finance with payroll data monthly, including starter, leaver and job change information, additional payments or deductions and supporting documentation by the payroll cutoff date.
• Create reports as needed and as requested for managers, HR and the Studio head.
• Manage various benefits systems.
• Ensure all types of absence is reported and daily checks are provided to the producers and line managers.
• Arrange training for employees, e.g., leadership training, mental health first aid, physical first aid.
• Ad-hoc HR projects e.g., employee feedback and action plans.
• Be responsible for the HR expenses and ensure invoices are sent to finance and completed.
• Take charge of new starter expenses (relocation) – review and approve expenses in time for Finance to action them.
• Assign and keep track of parking passes.
• Assist new employees with relocation
Skills and Experience Required
• CIPD Level 3 or above is highly desirable.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of work experience in a Human Resources Admin role.
• Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written.
• Good knowledge of UK ER.
• Experience in supporting the UK visa process is desirable.
• Ability to work well in a team as well as individually.
• Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to manage competing demands.
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy of data.
• Ability to manage your own time and workload.
• Flexible and friendly approach.
• Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and integrity.
• Experience working on various HRIS platforms is desirable