A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.Job Description
The Senior Game Economy Designer helps to manage and coordinate other GEDs within given projects. He is ultimately responsible for the Low level monetization strategy of his games throughout their lifecycle and aims to boost KPIs related to engagement & monetization on a worldwide level.
Your main challenges include:
• Owns the system creation, balancing and follow up of assigned features.
• Defining a vision and being responsible of the in-game economy, currency balances, content consumption speed, players' progression, etc.
• Own the process of economy testing with the respective team. Design testing profiles and contrast the results with the expected progression.
• Design expected progression models in excel in order to predict the users progression within the game before it is actually in the market.
• Help to coordinate and mentor the other GEDs in his team with lower seniority.
• Communicate within the studio top trends in F2P and economy approaches applied in other GL games but also in the competition.
• Define and perform continuous analysis about the in-game KPIs in order to monitor the economy health of his game and propose next steps that would improve the named KPIs.
• Help in the tracking definition in the game to ensure he has the relevant information to perform his analysis.Qualifications
• At least 5 years of experience as Game Economy Designer or Game Balancer
• Deep understanding of F2P economies in different game genres and their respective balancing approaches.
• Strong Analytical and formal thinking, able to break problems down in their key variables and identify the relations between them.
• Strong econometrics skills, able to model problems into quantitative systems, and draw qualitative conclusion out of quantitative date.
• Highly proficient with Excel
• Complete fluency in English, both written and orally
• Managed teams of 3+ people
• Knowledge in behavioral economy
• Experience in UX / UI
• Passion for games on any platform, and mobile games in particular!
• Result-driven and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Problem-solving oriented, able to think on your feet and highly organized
• At ease analyzing large data sets & providing actionable insights
• Team-player, able to teach, negotiate and communicate effectively in a multidisciplinary team
• Combine creative thinking with clear data-driven decisionsAdditional Information
We can't wait to find our next great talent!
We're looking for gamers from all walks of life to join our team! We are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a culture of inclusivity where everyone feels welcome, respected, valued, and empowered to do their best work. To do so, we joined hands with organizations such as FemDevs and COGAM, who are helping us to create a safe workplace where gamers can come together (no matter what their background culture or identity is) and create amazing experiences for our players.
Whether you're a casual gamer or a hardcore e-sports competitor, and regardless of the platform you prefer (we're a cross-platform dev Studio now!) we want you to feel like you belong to our team.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www. gameloft.com
If the offer interests you, Join the Game!