THIS IS A ON-SITE (NON-REMOTE) JOB AND DEMANDS FLUENT ENGLISH
ESSA É UMA VAGA PRESENCIAL (NÃO-REMOTA) E EXIGE INGLÊS FLUENTE
A fantastic opportunity to join a global leader in the gaming industry and work on some of the best AAA titles. You will be working within a dedicated team of functionality experts for a specific gaming title (AAA).Requirements
- Our Senior Technical Animator needs to be able to make rigs, bind meshes and creative solutions for different projects.
- Maya, Unity and Unreal experience is a must.
- Should know how to research things they haven't done before, facilitate the work of animators with tools, exports, rigs and automated ways of handling repetitive tasks.
- It's not new to them to make advanced facial rigs, and they can help integrate animation exports into the tech inside client's game projects - They help the team optimize animation and liaison with the art team about mesh quality and modularity.
- They know how to animate stylized and realistic, has experience with retargeting and cleaning mocap when necessary.
- Has experience with facial acting and procedural methods of performance capture.
- Good to have experience in Spine, Adobe Animator, Flash.