Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 3,600 people worldwide. Every month, 70 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft for brands, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.Job Description
Working under the supervision of the HR Director and the Talent&Development Manager :
o Deliver high quality recruitment process ensuring the candidates and hiring managers an excellent experience
o Publish and monitor all jobs offers in the different job portals and social networks, depending on the desired professional profile
o Use adequate recruitment channels to search for prospective employees at both local and international level (universities, recruitment sites, directories and online networks)
o Headhunt, screen and interview passive and active candidates ensuring technical and personal fit, as well as cultural fit through the Company's values. Select and follow-up with candidates
o Conduct periodical follow ups with hiring managers as a talent advisor, in order to manage their expectations and adjust constantly our process to the current market status
o Building and maintaining strong internal and external networks to proactively identify prospects for our future processes.
o Connect with schools, universities and trade shows in order to optimize the visibility of employment postings
o Attend recruitment and networking events in order to advertise the Gameloft brand
o Be determining about boosting our diversity & inclusion policies and helping us to build a gender balanced Studio.
o Give support to different tasks related to HR needs.Qualifications
- University Degree or Post-graduate studies related to HR
- At least 2 years of experience as an International Recruiter
- Excellent English knowledge; able to express oneself comfortably and spontaneously in writing and speaking; interaction in English will be daily
- Ability to handle multiple requisitions at once, with excellent time management and prioritization skills for shifting priorities while retaining control of high-volume recruitment processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge and appreciation of video game industry.
- Experience in Gaming/Technology industry would be a plusAdditional Information
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
We can't wait to find our next great talent!
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.