• Provide customer support and technical issue resolution via email, phone, chat, social media and other online platforms.
• Handle multiple concurrent chat and email interaction.
• Identify, correct and advise on technical issues in the customer's computer, mobile app and/or video game console.
• Identify trends in customer problems and provide clear feedback/inputs to the team members based on independent testing.
• Perform quality check on work documents (including but not limited to areas of Customer Service, Quality Assurance, etc) of English language in nature.Requirements
Able to work on weekends and public holidays based on shift roster schedule.
Fluency in verbal and written communication skills in C hinese and English with additional Asian language skills in either of the following (due to the need to handle queries and incoming tickets in these Asian languages):- Chinese
Possess customer-focused mindset and able to troubleshoot PC/console issues via multiple channels such as email, chat, phone.
Appreciation of games is advantageous.
Meticulous team player with a results-driven personality.
Equipped with appropriate urgency to suit operational demands.