PTW is a boutique games services company that provides custom solutions worldwide. We believe in accelerating innovation across the globe. We started more than 25 years ago and since then, have grown exponentially year-on-year to who we are today. Our history is in gaming, and we are still gamers at heart. In our time within the games industry, we have worked on over 1,500 titles across all genres and all platforms.
We have grown rapidly over the past few years and now have 16 sites spanning the globe. The PTW umbrella of companies includes SIDE, 1518, OR Esports, and Entalize. SIDE works at the cutting edge of interactive media as a provider of audio services for the global entertainment market. 1518 is known industry wide for world-class art and is also our in-house game and product development studio.
Basically, anywhere in the world, any platform, any genre, we can help come up with a custom solution to make games run better, get to market faster, and enhance the lives of more players.
In summary, we connect and bring fun to the world.
- Use word processing software or translation tools provided by customers to perform translation on Korean localization and proofread various game documents (including game context, UI, design data, operating instructions, promotional copywriting, online store pages, social media posts, information update, etc.)
- Assist in making glossaries.
- The project or group internal document translation should be carried out in accordance with the instructions assigned by the supervisor.Requirements
1. Basic Excel operation is a must, previous experience of using MemoQ translation software will be considered first.
2. Fluent command of written and spoken Korean & Japanese, have the ability to organize highly complicated articles.
3. Understand the importance of confidentiality; required to sign NDA(Non- disclosure agreement).