A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.Job Description
The Game Economy works continuously in the low-level monetization design and execution, aiming to boost KPIs related to engagement & monetization on their project.
Your main challenges include:
• Follow-up the main stakeholders' briefing to design systems for assigned features
• Be responsible of the in-game economy, currency balances, content consumption speed, players progression, etc.
• Be the main nexus of economy testing with the respective team. Design testing profiles and contrast the results with the expected progression.
• Design expected progression models (under guidance of more senior people) in Excel to predict the users' progression within the game before before playtesting and deploying it in the market
• Communicate within the team top trends in F2P and economy approaches applied in other GL games but also in the competition.
• Help with the tracking definition for the game to ensure it contains the relevant information to perform the necessary analysis.Qualifications
• At least 2 years of experience as Game Economy Designer or Game Balancer
• Deep understanding of F2P economies in racing and action genres and their respective balancing approaches.
• Strong Analytical and formal thinking, able to break problems down in their key variables and identify the relations between them.
• Strong econometrics skills, able to model problems into quantitative systems, and draw qualitative conclusion out of quantitative date.
• Master Excel
• Fluent in English, both written and orally
• Knowledge in behavioral economy
• Experience in UX / UIAdditional Information
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
We can't wait to find our next great talent!
We're looking for gamers from all walks of life to join our team! We are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a culture of inclusivity where everyone feels welcome, respected, valued, and empowered to do their best work. To do so, we joined hands with organizations such as FemDevs and COGAM, who are helping us to create a safe workplace where gamers can come together (no matter what their background culture or identity is) and create amazing experiences for our players.
Whether you're a casual gamer or a hardcore e-sports competitor, and regardless of the platform you prefer (we're a cross-platform dev Studio now!) we want you to feel like you belong to our team.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www. gameloft.com
If the offer interests you, Join the Game!