Please note this vacancy is open to candidates worldwide and is not limited to just Spanish residents, it will require, however, your availability to work within European time zone. Feel more than free to apply regardless of location as this is a 100% remote, Work-From-Home role.
Note: Depending on your location, the role could be open to freelance collaboration or employment contract - if there is a possibility within our global footprint.
The CM Lead takes ownership of specific Community Management and Social Media projects, ensuring the successful delivery of services and client satisfaction, while managing the Community Managers working on those projects.
Keywords Player Support provides Community Management services to various gaming companies. The CM Lead is the day-to-day manager of 2 or 3 Community Management projects. Their mission is to ensure that the services are delivered as agreed, that clients are happy with our work, and that Community Managers working on their projects are supported in their work.
· Managing all processes and the timely delivery of Keywords Studios' Community Management services across multiple projects.
· Directly managing Community Managers.
· Onboarding new projects.
· Producing performance reports to an agreed format and schedule.
· Ensuring that all project and team-related documentation is stored correctly and is up to date.
· Reporting project statuses and information to the management team on a regular basis.
· Managing day-to-day client interaction.
· Ensuring that correct quality control procedures are met.
Qualification and requirements:
· A minimum 2 years' experience in leading/managing teams in Community Management or similar role in the Video Games industry. Alternatively, at least 2 years of experience in Client Services Management, preferably in the video game industry.
· A proactive attitude.
· Ability to work effectively and decisively under pressure.
· Ability to handle multiple projects and multiple project types concurrently.
· Highly organized with the ability to prioritize tasks.
· Ability to prepare and control a work schedule and deliver to budget.
· Ability to analyze problems, recommend and implement effective solutions to difficult and politically sensitive problems.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Superior competency using spreadsheet software (Excel, G-Suite).
· Excellent level of English.
We are looking forward to meeting you!